Member Benefits include…
- Non-juried participation in Guild-sponsored exhibits at local venues.
- Gallery space on our website.
- Discounted fees for workshops and classes.
- Regular member meetings with instructional time relevant to artists.
- Guidance and support as an artist.
- Share inspiration, ideas, learning tools and more with fellow artists.
- Activities throughout the year including social meetings and art excursions.
Membership is open to anyone 18 years or older interested in the visual arts. Membership is for the calendar year January through December. Membership renewal for the next year is from December 1st to January 31st. New members who joined on or after October 1st are automatically renewed for the following year.
The guild meets seven times during the year (March, April, May, June, September, October and November). Meetings are currently held at the Putnam Town Hall on the second Thursday of the month from 6-8pm with social time at 5:30pm. Exhibits, workshops and classes are announced to members by website and email and social media.
Art Guild NE member contact info is never sold nor used for solicitation. It is used only for communication within the Guild. Please note that our main form of communication is by email. Please provide us with a working email that you check regularly.