From Color Mixing to Value in Composition
Wednesdays, June 9, 16 and 23 from 9-11am & June 30th from 8-12 noon
Four part series with Judith Meyers. All levels of experience welcome! Registration Below.
Workshop Supplies + Materials List:
- Red, Yellow, Blue +White paint for color mixing. Oils, Acrylic or Watercolor.
- For Painting Poetry Pastels also welcome.
- 3 – 1⁄2 inch flat or filbert brushes, palette, and palette knife.
- Canvas board or heavy paper for practice.
- Drawing Pencils
- Own easel for Plein Air and 9×12 to 12×16 Canvas or Board.
- For Oil Painters, odorless solvents like Gamsol or Turpenoid.
Registration Deadline is June 4th. Class registration closed when full. Limited to 15 people
Please complete the Registration Form, scan and send to Elaine Turner or the address located on the form and complete your online payment below.
Members: $125 pre-paid all 4 sessions. Save $20.
Individual Classes $30 for short sessions. $55 for half-day.
Non-Members: $140 pre-paid all 4 sessions. Save $25.
Individual Classes $35 for short sessions. $60 half-day.